Blockfi Wallet | Log In to Blockfi Account
Understanding BlockFi Wallet for enhanced crypto safety
Exchange platforms make everything uncomplicated when it comes to trading and/or investing in cryptocurrencies. We explored and were extremely intrigued when we experienced the BlockFi exchange. And to your surprise, it also offers users to become members of the BlockFi wallet service, which has been chosen to be the star of the read. You’ll get to know about the wallet's pros and cons along with a very small list of compatible cryptocurrencies that you can work with via your account on the network.
What are the perks and downfalls of the wallet service?
This part of the read has been concentrated on helping you understand the advantages and disadvantages that the exclusive BlockFi Wallet brings to the table. So, read through the enlisted and make sure that you decide the best for your crypto funds:
- The service portal can enable crypto investors to earn exciting interests
- Investors have the authority to buy, sell, and even trade in their chosen crypto via the wallet
- To have access to cash, users are eligible to have crypto-based loans sanctioned
- Traders do not need a separate account, they can sign up with their BlockFi exchange account
- It is available for use on both website and mobile applications that offers great ease
- All US accounts had to be shut down under a cease-and-desist order from the SEC
- Serves traders with a choice of over 20 digital assets as compared to the other wallet services
- Some crypto variants are restricted to not be withdrawn by the customers
Don’t have an account? Sign up for BlockFi today!
This part of the read is to help you register for an account on the BlockFi network so that you can use the service as and when you decide:
- From a website, navigate yourself to the official BlockFi exchange.
- Go ahead with the “Get Started” option, just as you see it.
- Move on to submit details that are deemed necessary by the service.
- Submit the data with a validity check and acquire an account.
Note: Now, you can use the same account credentials to log into the BlockFi Wallet service.
What are the compatible digital assets on BlockFi?
Well, we told you that the service platform only supports a little over 20 digital assets, and we prepared this section to share the list of the most popular ones:
- US Dollar Coin
- Gemini Dollar
This short and precise read has been prepared to tell you about the exclusive BlockFi exchange with a major focus on the launched BlockFi Wallet. Read through the above sections, you know the pros and cons to decide whether you want to follow the sign-up steps and then know the list of crypto you can store, stake, and/or trade in.